Progress to Degree
The Progress to Degree system is used by programs to request Graduate Studies approval related to a student's progress toward degree completion.
The Progress to Degree SharePoint site is used by the academic program's Graduate Director (or designee) to submit forms for students in their program. Only the Graduate Director (or designee) has access to use this site. Designated users login to the Progress to Degree SharePoint site using their network login.
Progress to Degree Forms
- Scheduling Master's General Exam, Project Defense, or Thesis Defense
- Scheduling Comprehensive Oral Exam for Ph.D.
- Scheduling Final Oral Exam (Dissertation Defense) for Ph.D.
- Scheduling Final Oral Comprehensive Exam for DNP
- Request to Change Academic Plan
- Request to Change Subplan
- Request to add MS Plan for Current Ph.D. Student
- Request to Change Admission Status from Provisional to Regular
- Request for approval of transfer credit (master's or NEXUS students only)
- Dismissal recommendation