Student Financial Aid Forms
This page is intended to provide you with quick and easy access to all the financial aid forms you need.
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact us for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you. You may send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at 913-588-5170.
Fall 2023 & Spring 2024
To allow enough time to process an appeal, request for appeals must be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Aid no later than 45 days prior to the last date of the student's academic year.
- Away Rotation Appeal (PDF)
- Dependent Care
- General Cost of Attendance
- Income Appeal – Initial Request
- Medical Expenses
- Residency Travel Cost of Attendance Appeal (PDF)
- Technology Purchase Appeal
- Vehicle Repair
For Kansas Medical Student Loan (KMSL) information sheets and KMSL applications, please visit the KMSL webpage
- Federal Graduate PLUS Instructions – apply beginning May 1, 2023
- Federal Parent PLUS Instructions - – apply beginning May 1, 2023
- Alternative Loan Request Form
- Alternative Loan Request Form for Non-FAFSA Applicants
- Loan Change Request Form
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- SAP Qualitative – GPA
- SAP Quantitative – Completion Rate
- SAP Time Frame
- SAP Qualitative and Quantitative – GPA & Completion Rate
In order to receive aid for these semesters, please submit a SAP appeal by these priority due dates.
- August 15, 2023
- August 22, 2023
- September 1, 2023
- September 14, 2023
If your application is selected for verification, an email notification will be sent to your registered KUMC email address. Please find more detailed information here.