Cole M. Campbell, Au.D., CCC-A
In addition to teaching courses in the clinical doctorate program in audiology, Cole Campbell, Au.D., CCC-A, also mentors and supervises students in the hearing and speech clinics at KU Medical Center. A clinical associate professor, he has special expertise in adult diagnostics, hearing aid fittings and aural rehabilitation.
Prior to joining the faculty at KU, Campbell was a clinical audiologist in private practice in the Kansas City metro area. He earned his bachelor's degree in family studies and human services from Kansas State University in 2008 and then received his doctorate in audiology from the University of Kansas in 2012.
Campbell holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. He also participates in faculty governance at KU, serving on committees at both the school and department levels.
Education and Training
- BS, Family Studies and Human Services, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- AuD, Audiology, University of Kansas Medical Center , Kansas City, Kansas
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Audiology License, State of Kansas
- Hearing Aid Examiners License, Kansas Board of Hearing Aid Examiners
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Committee of Ambassadors, Member, 2021 - Present
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Audiology Advisory Council, Vice Chair, 2019 - 2019
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Audiology Advisory Council, Representative, 2018 - 2020
- Kansas Speech-Language-Hearing Association , Member, 2017 - Present
- American Academy of Audiology, Fellow, 2012 - Present
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Member, 2012 - Present