Facility Services & Badge Office
- Location: Delp F G079
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, Closed Noon to 1 p.m.
- 913-588-7922, firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Access ID Badge (myKUMC intranet requires authentication)
Event Support and Setup
Please refer to the Policy on the Use of University Space and Resources. Event requests should be submitted using the Event Services Request Form (myKUMC intranet requires authentication). Additional fee and requirements information may be found on the intranet via the links below.
- Facilities Services Fees
Facilities services housekeeping fees (billing rate) by building and room.
- Outdoor Event Setup Requirements
Responsibilities and requirements of an event coordinator planning to host an outdoor event on the KU Medical Center Kansas City campus.
- Room Setup Fees
Facilities set up and teardown fees for events on campus.
Facilities services requests for repairs and services, 24-hours a day: 913-588-7928.
Housekeeping services, e-mail University Housekeeping, or call 913-588-3535.
Facilities Work Requests
Requests for non-urgent, scheduled services (such as moves, mounting/assembling items, painting, etc.) can be submitted by e-mailing our Facilities Service Coordinators at FacilitiesServiceCoordinators@kumc.edu. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the work order number. For all Facilities requests, please be sure to include the following information:
- Your Name
- Phone extension
- Location (building/room number) of work
- Description of work or services to be performed
- Workday Funding Worktags as needed for billable services