The mission of the Projects & Engineering is to provide the University of Kansas Medical Center with a top-quality renovation and construction services program that ensures work is completed in a professional, cost-effective, and customer-friendly manner.
- Remodel design
- In-house construction
- Construction project management
- Space management
- Campus Signage
- I want to remodel my space
- I'm getting a new microscope that requires additional power and cooling
- We need more space.
- Can I paint my office?
- I need a new sign for my office
Have a project or space request?
Engineering and Infrastructure
- Generate steam and chilled water
- Distribute electricity and softened water
- Provide backup generation of electricity
- Manage campus utility costs
- Energy conservation program
- Engineering design for utility systems
- Troubleshooting support for maintenance
- Equipment and system replacement project management
- Electrical, plumbing, and steam distribution system upkeep
University of Kansas Medical Center faculty, staff and students may access additional information regarding Projects & Engineering Services by logging in to the Projects & Engineering myKUMC intranet site.