Students can join the KU Medical Center Alumni Association for just $15.
You don’t have to wait until you’re an alumni to join.
Currently enrolled students at KU Medical Center can become student members of the KU Medical Center Alumni Association for $15 per year.
Student Membership Benefits:
- Membership gift only available to student members
- The current gift is a 16-ounce travel mug, featuring either a Jayhawk or JayDoc logo. You will select your design during checkout (while supplies last). Once you have paid for your membership, you will receive your travel mug and membership card in the mail.
- Pre-finals weeks treats each fall and spring
- Special perks during annual Member Appreciation Week
- Invitations to University and Association events
- Latest print issue of Kansas Medicine & Science Magazine
- Quarterly newsletter with members-only content
- Member-exclusive giveaways throughout the year
There’s an association for every learner at KU Medical Center. The KU Medical Center Alumni Association is comprised of the KU Health Professions, KU Medical, and KU Nurses Alumni Associations. Learn more about each Association:
|KU Health Professions Alumni Association
|KU Medical Alumni Association
|KU Nurses Alumni Association