Kansas Career Opportunities (KCO) Health Care Career Fair
Kansas Career Opportunities (KCO) is the largest health care career fair in the state. The annual event provides an opportunity for resident physicians, health care job seekers, and students to network with health care employers from across Kansas.
KCO 2024 in Wichita will be held Oct. 3 at The Vail event venue.
If you have any questions about KCO, or for KCO supporter and advertising opportunities, give us a call at 316-293-2649. Our KCO coordinators, Laurie and Allison, will be happy to assist you!
Use this opportunity to meet and begin building relationships with prospective employees. During KCO, health care employers from across Kansas recruit for current and future positions. Employers who have found and hired health care providers they connected with during KCO earn the title of Star Community.
Participants are provided the opportunity to:
- Learn more about what rural and underserved communities have to offer
- Start building relationships with potential employers
- Find out which employers offer special incentives and benefits
- Brush up on interviewing and communication skills
- Inquire more about loan forgiveness and repayment options
- Build connections to begin providing locum tenens/temporary coverage services