Services for Health Care Professionals
Your path to a great health care job in Kansas starts here!
The Kansas Recruitment and Retention Center (KRRC) offers unmatched career resources for health care providers in Kansas. We can help you review compensation trends and comparisons, and if you are anxious about your new role, we can help you navigate the transition.
We are currently partnering with more than 80 Kansas health care organizations looking to fill current and future positions. Whatever experience you want in Kansas, we can take you there.
We offer services to help you:
- Create a Professional CV, Tips and Guidelines
- CV Template (Word)
- Find a health care job in Kansas
- Prepare for an interview
- Review compensation trends and comparisons
- Complete a checklist comparison of your career opportunities
- Get Physician contract negotiation tips
Get Signed Up today!
Email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A KRRC recruitment specialist will contact you for a brief telephone screen to find out your preferences on type of medical setting, goals, and geographical location.