REACH Lab Virtual Tour
Watch a virtual tour of the REACH Lab.
The REACH lab offers various fitness assessments to the community on a fee-for-service basis. These include cardiac risk assessment, body composition and VO2 max testing.
- Cardiac risk assessment (screening including blood pressure)
- Resting energy expenditure
- Wingate anaerobic test
- Waist/hip circumference measurement
- Submaximal exercise test with or without gas analysis
- Maximal exercise test (VO2 max) with gas analysis
- Functional tests (Six-minute walk test, timed up and go) with/without gas analysis
- Interpretation of results for training purposes
Make an Appointment
To contact the REACH lab or schedule an appointment, please call 913-945-6630 (711 TTY) or email the lab.
Resources for TBRS Submaximal Exercise Test
The following downloads and resources are provided to help you conduct the test on your patients or study participants:
- Overview video, featuring Dr. Sandra Billinger
- Data collection sheet (PDF)
- VO2 prediction calculation sheet (Excel)
To contact the REACH Lab, please email us.
Announcements and Activities
Mohammad Alwatban, post-doctoral fellow, received the Resident Travel Award from The American Society of Neuroimaging for his work, "Sex Differences in Cerebral Blood Flow Declining with Age: Transcranial Doppler Study," in 2020.