Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply?
- How many applications do you receive and what are you looking for an applicant?
- We receive an average of 500 applicants each year.
- We are looking for residents who are smart, hard-working and kind. We have a strong culture of supporting one another and are looking for like-minded individuals.
- Do you have USMLE step 1 and step 2 cut off scores?
- We do not have a cut off, but the average score of our applicants is 230.
- When are the interview dates and what can I expect?
- We are hoping to begin interviews in late October. Scheduling will be available through the SF Match's Interview Scheduler.
Find out more about living and working in Kansas City:
For questions about the program or status of an application, please contact Darwin Ball, Residency Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-588-6660.