Electronic Monitoring of Mom's Schedule - eMOMSTM - is a new program and research study that supports healthy weight and breastfeeding after pregnancy.
eMOMSTM includes a mobile health app where you will be able to access information and professional support anytime, anywhere.
Participation is free of charge. You will also receive FREE mom and baby care products throughout the eMOMSTM program!
You may be eligible for the eMOMSTM program if you are:
- Age 18 or older and speak English
- In your 2nd trimester or early 3rd trimester
- Overweight or obese before pregnancy
- Wanting to learn more about nutrition, physical activity, and/or breastfeeding
- Have a cellphone and internet access
As part of the eMOMSTM research study and at a time convenient for you, the University of Kansas School of Medicine will provide you with access to a health coach, weekly 15-minute videos on nutrition and exercise during and after pregnancy, and online breastfeeding education and ongoing support.
You will enjoy weekly one-on-one personal conversations with a health coach/breastfeeding specialist who can answer your questions, develop a plan to reach your lifestyle and breastfeeding goals, and offer support every step of the way.
No need to schedule an appointment to participate.
You can use eMOMSTM anytime, anywhere and receive all the information you need for you and your baby all within one app.
eMOMSTM can help you:
- Develop healthy eating habits
- Discover ways to be more active
- Reach out to family members to participate in program activities
- Lose weight after delivery
- Breastfeed your infant
- Provide ongoing support before and after baby arrives
How to Participate
If you are interested in participating in the eMOMSTM program, please click the following link to see if you qualify:
To learn more about eMOMSTM call 316-293-3484.