General Night Services
Services offered each night the JayDoc Free Clinic is open
Our staff of physicians and University of Kansas medical students provide the following medical services either on site or by referral:
- Non-emergency urgent care
- Prescription medications
- Laboratory tests can be performed on site if warranted during the visit. We are unable to see referrals for labs only.
- Sexually-transmitted infection testing and treatment
- Medical home, specialty care, and imaging referrals
- Free HIV screening and counseling
- Specialty Care View more details on Specialty Nights and Services
In addition to medical care, we also offer the following services:
- Disease-specific and dietary information
- Applications and aid for social services and support programs
- Outreach services and programs for schools and adolescents
- Behavioral health care
- Free exercise and wellness programs
General Night Clinic Hours
Monday & Wednesdays - open at 4:45 p.m.
- While many of our patients are from the surrounding KC area (Wyandotte, Johnson, Jackson, Cass, & Clay Counties), we accept patients from all of Kansas and Missouri.
Services JayDoc Cannot Provide
- Workers compensation complaints
- Broken limbs
- Refills or requests for medications including narcotics, anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, or seizure medications.
- Dental complaints (cannot be addressed on Mondays and Wednesdays, but ask when the next Tuesday Dental night will be—typically two dental clinics per month)
- Acute severe emergencies such as heart attack, stroke, or car accident complaints
- Recent concussions
If you are having any serious emergency please go to the Emergency Department