Costs and Aid
Review the expected financial costs and financial aid options for KU's online RN-to-BSN degree.
Tuition and Fees
The cost of an education at the University of Kansas is competitive with other top programs in nursing. Visit the Registrar's Office for current tuition rates and required campus fees for our program.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a student in our program, you will also incur costs for supplies, books and other fees. Expenses include:
- Portfolio fee: $15.00/course for 9-11 courses, $135-$165 total
- Student record maintenance fee: $8.84/semester for 4 semesters, $35.36 total
- Library: $63.35/semester for four semesters, $253.40
- Counseling and Educational Support Fee: $96.30/semester, $385.20 total
- Application fee: $75
- Document management system (estimated costs for the criminal background check, HIPAA, profits): $69.50
- Textbooks (costs vary depending on whether you purchase new or used books, or rent your textbooks): $800
We send students scholarship opportunities through Blackboard, our digital learning interface. Students will need to fill out an application to be considered for KU School of Nursing scholarships. The application will be announced via Blackboard and emailed at the beginning of the school year.
Visit the Student Financial Aid website for additional information about paying for your education. The cost of an education at the University of Kansas is competitive with other top programs in nursing.